Have you ever dreamed of visiting Ibiza?
Ibiza is an island off the coast of Spain in the Mediterranean and is well-known for its nightlife, wellness retreats, nightclubs, and beaches. Ibiza also features many wanderlust-worthy hotels, bars, and streets, but it can be an expensive travel destination.
However, a hotel in Ibiza is offering travelers a way to stay on the island for free!
The Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel is a “media friendly” hotel that features an art gallery, special exhibits, a tattoo studio, and more. The hotel also houses the Zero Suite in its lobby on the ground floor. The Zero Suite has glass walls, a bed, some furniture, and a bathroom with a toilet and shower.
The bathroom is not see-through, but the rest of the room is visible to hotel visitors and anyone walking through the lobby of the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel.
If you don’t mind strangers watching you as you sleep or hang out in your room, you can stay in the Zero Suite for free!
There are a couple of stipulations for the free stay:
- You can only stay one night for free
- Up to two guests can stay in the room
- You need to sign a release form, which allows the hotel to photograph or record video footage of you during your stay
To book a reservation for your free night at the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel, you can inquire about booking here.
In addition to regular tourists, the hotel encourages performers to reserve the Zero Suite for “artsy performances, radio broadcasts, DJ sets…. The possibilities are endless, as long as you like being the center of attention.”
Read Next: How to Travel for Free Using Credit Card Travel Rewards
If staying in a glass hotel room isn’t enough of a unique travel experience, you can commemorate your stay at the hotel by visiting its tattoo studio, Coyote’s Tattoo, which is the only tattoo studio inside of a hotel on the island of Ibiza.
The hotel style features an Art Deco feel normally found on Ocean Drive in Miami. If you have ever stayed at a hotel like The Confidante in Miami, this hotel will feel similar.
If you are interested in visiting the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel but are not keen on having lobby visitors watching you in your room, the hotel offers various other suites:
- Suite – 30 square meters and includes a large balcony
- Junior Suite – option to choose between a double bed or two single beds, and includes a balcony
- Junior Suite for Three People – 35 square meters suite
- Grand Suite – 50 square meters suite with a terrace, kitchen, two bedrooms, and separate lounge room
Regular rooms at the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel start at around $135 (US dollars) a night if you want to stay longer and enjoy all the perks of the hotel, including amenities like a pool, hammocks, and Balinese beds.
If you would like to experience this hotel but stay at a separate property in Ibiza, the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel also offers a day pass option to enjoy access to the facilities without having an overnight reservation. The price is 60 euros per person, which includes a 50 euro minimum consumption of food and beverages and 10 euros to use the facilities and towels.
Featured photo courtesy of The Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel
Great Deals and Bonuses to Check Out on Slickdeals Money:
- Best Credit Card Bonuses and Perk Offers This Month
- Best Checking and Savings Account Bonuses and Promos This Month
- Best High-Interest Savings Accounts This Month: Compare APY and Features