This summer, DoorDash is offering members-only deals to save on convenience store purchases, food, experiences, and other items. These deals are exclusive to DashPass members. Below are the current summer deals for the week of August 4 – August 10:
Taco Bell, Little Caesars Pizza, and 40% off Groceries at Albertson’s (deal ends August 10)
- Get a free quesadilla from Taco Bell with a minimum purchase of $20, excluding taxes and fees
- Get a free pizza from Little Caesars with a minimum purchase of $20, excluding taxes and fees
- 40% off from Albertsons with a minimum purchase of $40 (max $25 off), excluding taxes and fees
Free DashPass Membership for Select Chase Cardholders (a $96 Value)
DashPass is DoorDash’s premium membership tier; members get reduced service fees, $0 delivery fees, and special discounts and offers with participating merchants on the food delivery apps DoorDash and Caviar. DashPass members save an average of $5 or more on every eligible purchase, and there are many ways to get the membership for free if you are a Chase cardholder, such as with a Chase Freedom or Chase Slate® card.
If you have a card like the Chase Slate EdgeSM, Chase Freedom FlexSM, or Chase Freedom Unlimited® in your wallet, you can register to get DashPass free for three months after activation if the primary cardholder or an authorized user of the card activates the benefit.
After the three-month promotional period, the user is automatically enrolled for the next nine months in DashPass with a 50% discount. Twelve months after activation, the user is automatically enrolled into a full-price DashPass membership. You can unenroll at any time.
The Chase Slate and Chase Freedom cards are not available for new applicants, but the Chase Freedom Flex, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and Chase Slate Edge cards are available. Check out some of the perks of the Chase Freedom cards below.
Chase Freedom Flex Card Perks and Benefits
- No annual fee
- Ability to earn 5% cashback on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter
- This quarter, the bonus categories include gas stations, car rentals, movie theaters, selected live entertainment, such as major sporting events, zoos and aquariums, concerts, theatrical productions, museums, tourist attractions and exhibits, amusement parks, circuses, carnivals, concerts, and comedy shows. If you purchase a ticket through a ticket agency selling on behalf of the entertainment venue, it counts towards the 5% cashback for the quarter. Excluded merchants include bowling alleys, horse racing tracks, casinos, and dance clubs. Purchasing tickets from a hotel concierge will not provide 5% cashback.
- 5% cashback on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 3% cashback on dining at restaurants and drugstore purchases
- 1% cashback on all other purchases
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Perks and Benefits
- No annual fee
- 5% cashback on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 3% cashback on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services like DoorDash
- 3% cashback on drugstore purchases
- 1.5% cashback everywhere else
- Chase Freedom Flex vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited: Two Excellent Cards With One Big Difference
- Review of the Chase Freedom Flex: $200 Bonus for New Cardholders
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Card is Nearly Unbeatable: 1.5% Bonus Points on All Purchases for New Cardholders
If you are not a Chase cardholder but want to take advantage of DoorDash deals, DashPass costs $96 for the year, but it is currently on sale for $59 for the year. If you would prefer to pay monthly, DashPass costs $9.99 per month, and students can sign up for DashPass for Students at a discounted rate of $4.99 per month or $48 annually.
Great Deals and Bonuses to Check Out on Slickdeals Money:
- Best Credit Card Bonuses and Perk Offers This Month
- Best Checking and Savings Account Bonuses and Promos This Month
- Best High-Interest Savings Accounts This Month: Compare APY and Features