Iced coffees and matcha lattes are a staple for summer, but the costs can add up if it’s a regular purchase for you each week.
Capital One Cafes across the country are serving $1 handcrafted beverages from Peet’s Coffee every Friday – Sunday in July and August, limited to four beverages per transaction. Best of all, the promotion is available to everyone; you do not need to be a Capital One cardholder to take advantage of this promotion.
Monday – Thursday, Capital One Cardholders also receive 50% off of regular-priced coffee drinks.
In addition to the Peet’s Coffee offerings, different Capital One Cafe locations may also include meeting rooms and patios. Of course, there are also Capital One representatives available to answer any questions you have about Capital One products and services.
Secure application on issuer’s website.
Annual Fee: $95
Bonus: 75,000 Miles
APR: Variable APR Between 18.99% – 26.99%
Rewards Rate: 2X-5X Miles
Details: Full Review
Terms and restrictions apply
Annual Fee: $95
APR: Variable APR between 18.99% – 26.99% applies based on creditworthiness.
Rewards Rate: The card offers a flat 2X miles on every purchase you make, giving cardholders predictability and simplicity. You’ll also earn 5X miles on all hotel and rental car purchases that you make with the card through Capital One’s proprietary travel booking platform.
Sign-Up Bonus: You can earn 75,000 bonus miles once you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
Who Should Use This Credit Card? Travel rewards enthusiasts who want simplicity in credit card rewards and benefits.
Why We Like the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers a lot of value to beginner and expert travelers alike. The card’s big upfront bonus and high ongoing rewards rate aren’t easy to beat, making it a solid option for a large audience. Where it really shines, though, is with the redemption process. When it comes to travel credit cards, it can be really challenging to find a way to use your rewards in the way you want.
With hotel and airline credit cards, for instance, you’re basically stuck redeeming your points or miles with the co-branded hotel or airline partner. And with some general rewards programs, you might get less value if you use your points or miles to book a flight versus a rental car or hotel.
With the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, though, you’ll get a lot of flexibility. Here are some of the top redemption options that are available: redeem miles to cover past travel expenses, book travel through Capital One or transfer miles to any of Capital One’s multiple airline and hotel loyalty programs.
Slick Tip: The Capital One Cafe 50% off promotion is available to Capital One debit card holders as well.
Drink options available for $1 during the promotional period include (varies by location):
- Brown sugar cold brew oat latte with jelly
- Iced brown sugar matcha oat latte with jelly
- Brown sugar oat latte (hot or iced)
- Citrus green tea shaker with brown sugar jelly
- Strawberry lemon tea shaker with brown sugar jelly
- Brown sugar oat late
- Featured dark roast, medium roast, light roast, and decaf dark roast,
- Espressos and Americanos
- Yuzu citrus black tea shaker with brown sugar jelly, tropical berry green tea shaker with brown sugar jelly
- Berry hibiscus tea shaker with brown sugar jelly
- Baridi cold brew
- Decaf iced coffee
- Horchata cold brew oat latte
- Iced espresso, Americano, black tea, black tea lemonade, green tea lemonade, and other selected teas
- Frappes include mocha, caramel, chocolate, coffee, espresso, matcha, and chai
- Matcha latte, chai latte
- Hot cocoa
- Steamed milk
Locations for Capital One Cafes Include:
- Downtown LA
- Santa Monica
- Westfield Topanga
- Irvine Spectrum
- Victoria Gardens
- Union Square
- Walnut Creek
- Westfield Valley Fair
- Union Station LoDo
- Miami Beach
- Miracle Mile
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Delray Beach
- Lenox Square
- State Street
- Lincoln Park
- Hyde Park
- Harvard Square
- Assembly Row
- Back Bay
- Ink Block
- Downtown Detroit
- Mall of America
- Fashion Show Las Vegas
- Union Square Flagship
- Easton Town Center
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- King of Prussia
- Downtown Austin
- Domain – Austin
- Cafe at Houston Galleria
- South Lake Union
- Anacostia Cafe
If you are interested in a Capital One credit card, the Capital One Venture X provides premium travel benefits such as:
- An introductory bonus offer of 75,000 miles after spending $4000 in purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Annual $300 travel credit for use through the Capital One portal
- $100 TSA PreCheck credit
- 10,000 bonus points each card anniversary
- Airport lounge access to Capital One lounges, Plaza Premium Lounges, and Priority Pass lounges
For those who are looking for a simpler credit card solution, the Capital One Venture card earns 2x everywhere. The Venture card currently comes with the same introductory bonus as the Venture X, though with a lower annual fee ($95 vs. $395) and fewer travel perks.
Great Deals and Bonuses to Check Out on Slickdeals Money:
- Best Credit Card Bonuses and Perk Offers This Month
- Best Checking and Savings Account Bonuses and Promos This Month
- Best High-Interest Savings Accounts This Month: Compare APY and Features