If you are hesitant to cash in your Chase Ultimate Rewards for travel right now, then you can score a pretty sweet gift card deal instead. You can pick up a gift for a loved one or yourself at one of your favorite retailers, because now until November 30, 2021 select gift cards are 10% off through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards portal.
This means if you use an eligible Freedom, Sapphire or Ink Business card, you can grab a $15 gift card for 1,350 points instead of the usual 1,500 points.
>>SLICKDEALER: “I Save Hundreds Every Year With This Gift Card Strategy”
Chase 10% Off Gift Card Sale
The 10% discount is available while supplies last since limited quantities are available. Once a Chase gift card deal is gone, it’s gone. So some offers may be pulled prior to the end of the month. When you are signed in to your Chase Ultimate Rewards account, you should see a sale graphic on each card that has a special discount.
Here are the current deals included in Chase’s November gift card promotions:
- Academy Sports
- Barnes & Noble
- Bath & Body Works
- Door Dash
- HAPPY DINING
- HAPPY EATS
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS
- HAPPY MOMENTS
- Home Depot
- Kohl’s (5% offer, ends 11/15)
- Applebee’s (Freedom only)
- Grub Hub (Freedom only)
- Red Robin (Freedom only)
- Sephora (Freedom only)
- Xbox (Freedom only, ends 11/15)
If you are a regular Slickdeals visitor, you are likely the kind of person who likes to squeeze every cent of discount and every dollar of value from a purchase. As long as you always pay your balance off in full each month, the best rewards credit cards are a great way to maximize your return from each purchase. But there’s a pro trick you can use to get a little bit more back from online purchases and brick-and-mortar buys alike: use gift cards as payment for everyday spending.
Read More About Chase:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Card Review
- All About the Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
- All About Chase Secure Banking
- Chase Sapphire Airport Lounges
- Chase Lyft & Doordash Benefits
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Our Review of the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card
- How to Get Approved for the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card
- Why I’ll Never Close My Chase Business Complete Checking Account